Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just swimming along

Ever have one of "those" weeks? I am teaching this week at the Mobile Museum of Art in Mobile, Al from 8~12 Mon-Fri. Because of another instructor not being available to teach I am delighted to be teaching in the afternoons too from 1-5! This has thrown off the whole week because I expected to be home in the afternoons. Another instructor had to stand in today because I was slready obligated to another art camp on Wednesday afternoon. Yesterday began with an overturned truck on the freeway and traffic delays keeping me from getting to the museum on time. The commute was twice as long as normal! Add to that, teaching at night and my life is just crazy right now. Thank God for a very understanding husband and dogs that behave while I am gone during the day.
Just swimming along is another in a series of turtles for a commission. I really enjoy painting them, and don't think I'll ever get tired of swimming with the sea life. Acrylic on canvas 10 x 20 $125.00

No comments:

Post a Comment