Sunday, December 30, 2018

My slippery friend III

Today was interesting to say the least!
We started with a good breakfast of eggs, sausage,and toast. We cleaned up afterward, washing the dishes and putting it all away. Food seems to taste better when camping,  especially hot coffee first thing in the morning. We made our lunches and off we went. Once at the show site we had to park the truck impossibly far away. A long walk first thing in the morning is pleasant though and we got to the show easily.

Once at the tent we removed sides and laid them out to dry on top of our carts. The day passed slowly, lots of people and no sales to be had. Finally in the afternoon,  a gentleman came in and purchased a shadowbox turtle. He was shocked to find out he was my first sale of the day. We had one other sale, two small shell paintings rounded out the day. I think we may have squeaked out our expenses for this part of the trip.

Subway for dinner. Hot tub at the resort.  Frustration with the Internet on both my phone and computer. Hence I am blogging from my phone.
Tomorrow is another day!
Goodnight to all!

My slippery friend III, acrylic on canvas
6x6
Day 23 of the 100 days-100 paintings Spring 2019

1 comment: