Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crabby is..............


This painting is to help with my back tracking on catching up from last week. This painting represents August 4th. Our computer crashed while we were at the beach and I had no way of posting until we got home.
I don't know if I will ever tire of painting crabs. Blue crabs are a plentiful bounty on our Gulf Coast no thanks to BP. The Oil Spill from BP threatened our beautiful beaches,way of life and most of all, the food chain. We are really bouncing back as far as people and tourists coming back to the beaches. Our seafood industry has never been safer, with testing going on constantly. I will never tire of crab bisque, crab cakes, and crab claws! Ah, life on the coast, could it taste any better!
Crabby is............ 12 x 12 Acrylic on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment