Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rosetta's Jubilee I

This painting is day 30 August 5th. I have been painting regularly now and it feels like I am in the groove again. I am still playing catch up with the paintings and postings.
This grouping of crabs is only a part of the bucket of seafood brought to me by my wonderful neighbor, Rosetta. She fishes a great deal and this was only part of her catch of the day. She has also supplied us with shrimp as well. Delicious!
I am taking this painting to my giclee' printer to be photographed and put into print. Crabs are always a good seller and this pair of paintings is sure to be a hit! People could use one or the other, or both! I have already had several people inquire as to the price of the pair, while I was painting them!
Rosetta's Jubilee I ~ Acrylic on canvas 12 x 24

No comments:

Post a Comment