Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sittin on the dock in the way

Another sepia, another crab! I hope dear readers you won't get tired of them because I don't think I will tire of them myself. I received a congratulations letter today for the Grand Festival, so...........I am in! I also noticed my check for the booth fee from Peter Anderson has been deposited so I have made it into that show as well. Grand Festival, Fairhope Alabama, October 8th and 9th. Peter Anderson, Ocean Springs Mississippi, November 5th & 6th. I am also in the National Shrimp Festival, Gulf Shores, October 13th~16th. Last but certainly not least, Jubilee Festival Daphne, Alabama September 24th & 25th. Fall promises to be busy with artwalks, shows, commissions and the holidays! Let the madness that is my studio begin! Paintings everywhere, drying, in various stages and me, constantly researching and sifting through my photos for the next new work of art!
Sittin on the Dock in the Way 12 x 12 Acrylic on canvas $95.00

No comments:

Post a Comment