Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Blue crab I

Today's post is a beginning of a series of crabs. These crabs are painted on flat canvases,  to make for easier transport to back home.
I once was at a show with my mom and she asked if I would ever get tired of painting them. My answer was a quick no, because they are always a crowd favorite.
I am also settling in here, the sights, the tastes, the sounds, and smells of India! This does not make me worry any less about home. Right now, the northern Gulf coast is under and hurricane watch and tropical storm warning. I am concerned about family and friends on our beautiful coast.
Go away Gordon!

Blue crab I, acrylic on canvas, 12x12
Day 65 of the 100 days-100 paintings 2018

2 comments:

  1. I’m excited for this series!!! Praying for the Gulf Coast...I agree, Go away Gordon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't worry. Just rain.
    Keep going with crabs!

    ReplyDelete