Sunday, September 9, 2018

Lionfish on the menu?


Frustration seems to be the by word for today. I brought our laptop computer with me in a effort to make blogging easier. The computer won't hold a charge, the charger works when it wants to, and now it won't even turn on! In case you can't tell, I have a love hate relationship with technology. For me, I just want to turn it on and have it function properly.  When something goes non functioning, I want to lose my temper and pitch a small fit! I am much better with a brush than a computer!

Today has been cooler than normal and a slight breeze! Our daughter has a washer AND a dryer so it's laundry day. I quietly turned down the offer from the gentleman using scrub brushes and hand washing for our part of wash day. I am here in the studio at 10:20pm waiting for the dryer to at least partially dry my clothes. The laundry is on the 4th floor so it is a hike to get to the washing. I may lose weight, but the food here is helping me find it again I'm sure!

I am also happy to report my tummy seems to have settled at for now. Dinner was spaghetti and chicken soup made by Christina.  We also had a wonderful coconut and brown sugar sweet in the form of little balls of heaven.My only small complaint is they eat like Europeans, dinner was at 9:30.

Lionfish, acrylic on canvas, 12x12
Day 70 of the 100 days- 100 paintings 2018

2 comments:

  1. Take a picture of where you are staying so we can see what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lion fish is lovely! Very glad to hear your tummy is acclimating.

    ReplyDelete