Monday, September 17, 2018

Small blue crab sepia II

The time here is almost going by too fast. While I have things to do, Chris is slightly bored. ( thank God for internet!) My mister is now having issues with indian food not agreeing with his tummy. I am doing great, though sometimes the spices get me too! There also seems to be a possibility of a cold hitting the Banerjee home. I'm glad I brought the zicam!

What price visiting grandson and grown children. The visit is going well, although I am not used to being a complete lady of leisure. Christinas Mother in law wants no help, although I did make fried chicken with macaroni and cheese, and green beans for one of our meals. Funny thing was Baba, finishing off the macaroni and cheese!

Neel and his parents are getting into a routine now, with him sleeping 4 hours at a stretch,  the parents are getting some rest at least. Problem is the prince wants to be up and awake in the wee hours of the morning!  Bappa goes back to work in the afternoon on Tuesday for the evening shift.  I'm sure he'll miss the family while at clinic. We'll miss Bappa too!

Big plans for tomorrow,  Chris and I are going to Lodi Garden, the American diner and looking at several art shows. The art shows each last one week and they have a 3 year waiting list! I got to see some incredible porcelain at the last one along with a wonderful photographer that was just 19 photographing in Nepal. New adventures, tastes, and sights!

Small blue crab sepia II, 8x8, acrylic on canvas
Day 78 of the 100 days- 100 paintings 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment