Saturday, September 29, 2018

Blue Heron with Tude III

Great Blue Heron III is another one painted in India on a flat canvas for traveling. It was so much fun to paint this series while with our daughter in India for the birth of our grandchild. I had finished several paintings while there and had finished the ones I needed to complete for the 100 days. My daughter suggested I continue to paint. So back to the art store I went,  buying a meter of canvas to paint on while there. I was able to lay out the four 15 x 15 canvases and one
15 x30 in the Heron series.

Today found me at my first show of the fall season in Daphne Alabama. The Jubilee festival is in it's 30th year and is put on by the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce. It seems to get bigger and better now every year. I did not know if I could do the show as I was headed home from India 2 days before set up. When they opened up the jury process for late entries I decided to take the plunge. I am delighted that I took the time to do this wonderful little show?

Great Blue Heron III, Acrylic on canvas,
15 x15
Day 90 of the 100 days- 100 paintings 2018

1 comment: