Thursday, September 6, 2018

Blue crab III

Much as I hate to admit it, the indian food is being rejected by my body for the time being. Mind you, I am not terribly ill, just a bit queasy ( and a little uneasy as well) Today finds my beloved making his way towards family. He has boarded his first flight and is on the way to Houston. I have looked up his gate and terminal and texted it to him. He has no time hardly to get from first flight to his Munich flight.  I will be a bundle of nerves until he tells me he is in seat on the plane!

Todays offering is short and sweet!
But, I do have a question, I have one more sepia crab to do, then 4 more crabs drawn out. Colored crabs or Sepia crabs for a total of 8.

Blue crab III, Acrylic on canvas,  12x12
Day 67 of the 100 days-100 paintings 2018

2 comments:

  1. Let's do color.
    Sorry your tummy is queasy. It's probably both good and nerves. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the crabs! Sorry you’re not up to par today. It’s probably a combination of more than just the food. I would like to see just a slight wash of blue on the crabs not necessarily full out color. Excited to see what you decide!

    ReplyDelete