Tuesday, August 11, 2026

A very full day!


Well, the photos are backwards.
This one is actually the end of my day.
Painting several rounds and flat pieces with Kilz to begin the process for the rounds.
The wood has to be isolated to make sure things don't yellow from the glue in the wood.
So many steps to complete the rounds!


Speaking of rounds, I delivered the very special project to Paul today for his friend.
I can't wait to see the photos from that reveal!
I pray that his friend is successful in his swim of the English channel.
Headed to England next week!


I also took time out from my day early in the afternoon to rehang my space at Hello Gallery.
The Gallery is located at 18 S Section street in downtown Fairhope, Alabama.
Seven new works are on display, along with other pieces.


My morning started with getting everything ready for the many commissions.
I packed them up.
Called and texted the new homes.
One picked up today, one next week, and one the week after.
It's been a long day, but a productive one for sure.
Goodnight!

A very full day!, multiple pieces, acrylic on wood and canvas
Day 43 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment