Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Turtle babies


These little guys are always fun to paint!
I am so delighted I managed to get these canvases from marketplace.
The woman advertised 18, but when I got there, the number was 20!
They were a really great price and give me small canvas that I can hold and easily paint.
Finishing up on a commission which should post tomorrow.

I am currently working on cushions for our son and daughter in love's camper.
I always love a good sewing project, but wrestling these cushions into the covers is a marathon.
I feel like an octopus with an arm stuck inside the casing and another pulling the plastic bag out that helps me put the cover in place.
I love that they are letting me make my contribution to their first camper together.
It is small, very small but oh so cute.
We are rapidly headed to the finish line of completion on the trailer.
 Then Chris will likely help our oldest daughter with her new shop conversion.
Next in line will be repairs to the tiny house, as we've had some rather bad leakage around the windows that has caused rot in the wall. 
I just pray it's only one wall and will be easily fixed.

Never a dull moment around here!
One project to the next, and the next.
Maybe the commissions are done for now too!

Friday night is Artwalk night in Fairhope.
6-8pm at Hello Gallery, 18 South Section Street
I'll be painting live on the next Dead men tell no tales!
Come and say hello!

Turtle babies, Acrylic on canvas, 4 x 12 inches
day 37 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2026

 

No comments:

Post a Comment