"Just a little white paint today"
Actually, I got a lot of work done besides the painting of the rounds and flat pieces with two coats.
I also had two fillings done first thing this morning.
The entire right side of my face was numb for the better part of the day.
Also holding my jaw open so wide gave me a headache as well.
So, painting the rounds white gave me a small amount of something done towards art.
I also transferred a few more shell paintings to 6 x 24s.
More cones and other shells all showing front, back, and top views.
More paintings laid out to be completed on later days.
I'm also needing to figure out what to paint on several canvases.
If you have any ideas on what you want to see, let me know.
Anyway, tired of fighting the headache, so I'm going to go to relax a while
before turning into bed for the night.
"Just a little white paint today", Acrylic on wood, size varies
Day 59 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2026

No comments:
Post a Comment