Thursday, August 20, 2026

Sometimes all I do is paint canvas


Sometimes all I do is paint canvas....
A LOT of canvas.
I painted a total of 20 canvases today.
Lots of white acrylic paint.
Brushes and rollers.
Tops, sides, and edges.
It all has to get done before I can actually create something to sell.
All a part of the process.
All a part of my artist life here in the Raccoon Retreat studio in beautiful Fairhope, Alabama.

I also gave myself a headache trying to enter shows that don't occur for 9 months!
Well 2 are in January maybe.
The other one is Mothers day weekend in South Carolina.
Reading the prospectus, it is an intense show to get into!
After I enter the shows, I need to get camping places as well.
Artist fees, jury fees, booth fees, camping fees.
All in advance, all paid in full.

Sometimes, Acrylic on multiple canvas, varying sizes
Day 52 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2026

 

No comments:

Post a Comment