Monday, August 31, 2009

Paint & Pals Ballerina


I taught yesterday at Paint and Pals Studio. I absolutely love the new place located near Buffalo Wild Wings on Airport Blvd. in the Picadilly Square. I was helping with two girls that wanted to paint this little ballerina for themselves. Ginger Woechan designed this precious painting especially for Paint and Pals and it is rapidly becoming a favorite. I f you want to paint one, call Alexis at 251-654-2313 to save your spot. I had such a ball that I got inspired to paint some Degas's Ballerinas from his drawings. This one is 11 x 14 Acrylic on Canvas. Isn't she just so sweet!
This past week has been rather hectic, hence I have not blogged since Thursday! I also had to purchase a new computer because the old one absolutely gave up the ghost. Oh well, hopefully the Racoon Retreat won't get in the way as well. By the way, if you have been keeping up, the house in Fairhope was ours as of 10:15 Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment