Saturday, August 22, 2009

Two Shells today!


Two Shells today because my computer was slowly crashing and eating files yesterday, moving them around and generally frustrating me to no end. One shell is the Horsehead Conch and the other is one that I picked up in Cozumel while on a cruise with Chris. Hopefully, the computer and I will make friends again. I can only pray that I will become comfortable with an extra hard drive to access loaded with my photos and references. My son lovingly loaded up all of my pictures to this new hard drive and then took off with his father on a motorcycle ride. My adult children are comfortable and familiar with computers moving around in them and handling files as thought they were nothing. No wonder, since they grew up with them and carry one around in their pockets in the form of a cell phone! Horsehead 8 x 10 Turbin? 5 x 5 watercolor on claybord.

No comments:

Post a Comment