Saturday, August 25, 2018

It's all about the trees....


This is part I of the painting commission for a collector.
She has this wonderful idea to put the two paintings above her cabinets in the open kitchen. 
Once I saw the photos of this view from her front door, 
I could see why she wanted to bring the trees inside.
One canvas is longer than the other to fill the space. 
This one is 43 inches x 21. 
The second piece will be 55 x 21. 
This client is so gracious, allowing me to finish the second piece when I come 
home from India at the end of September.
It is also in a custom sepia color, more brown than the one I am currently using for my series.
I love pushing the limits of value in this piece and I am looking forward to the second one!

It's all about the trees I, Acrylic on custom built canvas, 21 x 43
Day 55 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2018

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful Loran! She appreciates your work and good things are worth waiting for...

    ReplyDelete