Saturday, August 28, 2021

A twofer!


A twofer!
Meaning a two for the day.
Because I realized at 1:30 am last night that I had not posted for the day.
The painting was done, and apparently so was I for the day!
I had finished it earlier, so I guess I just forgot.
These two crabs, slightly different and yet similar are headed to a gallery as replacements to two that already sold last Saturday.
I am still loving the rounds, and am contemplating purchasing more as they are easy to pack and carry.
We'll see.
I've sold a total of three so far out of the fifteen I have now painted.
I find them elegant and beautiful.

Continuing to pray for Louisiana as they seem to be in the crosshairs of a hurricane named Ida.
She is predicted to hit tomorrow afternoon, about the middle of the state.
This means New Orleans will be inundated with water.
The mayor has asked everyone to leave that lives outside the levees.
I pray people have something to come home to, this storm is being forecast to be stronger than Katrina.
We will not be spared here or in Mississippi either, with tropical storm force winds 35mph or higher
predicted for Alabama.
Lifting everyone up!


A twofer!, Male and female crab, Acrylic on wood panel, 24 inches diameter
Days 60 & 61 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment