Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Beautiful Blue!


The show, My Ocean Odyssey is still astounding me.
I never expected the show to do so well, or to touch people the way it has!
On opening night, a couple approached me about "That's a big blue!".
The woman was disappointed that it was sold, but thought the painting was too big for her space.
(It was on 4-24x24 canvases.)
She wanted it to go above her wainscoting and needed to measure.
Would I be interested in recreating him on a smaller scale.
I said sure, but he will be different as I like everyone to have an original.
She took my card.
Ten days later, I got a call from her.
"Okay we measured, we want four 20 x 20 canvases and we want a male crab."
Thank you I said and hung up.
As I said, this show has astounded me so far!
So happy to raise so many funds for the Audubon Center with the sales as well.
I still need to erase, add a few details, paint the sides, varnish and wire, then I'm done!

Another day down, but this one is already sold!
God is so generous to me!

Beautiful Blue!, Acrylic on Canvas, 40 x40 inches
Day 37 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment