Tuesday, January 22, 2019

All caught up!

Have you ever heard the expression, there's more than one way to........ While I don't want to do that here, I am having to find new ways to work this blog. That is why all of the pieces are on the left side of the page. Tomorrow is another day and perhaps I will find my way to the regular computer in the office, instead of struggling with my fire. Actually figuring out the photos and posting from the fire is an accomplishment for me. Those of you that have read the blog before know that I am much better with a brush than a computer!

Apparently also better with a computer than the fire too!
As you can see, the photo for the two other paintings are below instead of the side. I am annoyed and it has been a long day so I will not fight it, but roll with the punches.

Christina and I were both in the studio today. She is working on a couple of pieces for me to take back for a show she has in April. While she cannot come to the opening, I will be representing her. Actually I am framing ,matting, carrying, curating, and representing her. Hopefully it will be a success! I do know it will be lovely !

This morning started for me about 1 am. As per my usual l awakened with a nature call. Unfortunately that was also the time that the thunderstorms moved in with high winds, thunder, and lightning. No sleep for me again until 4am. I set my alarm for 7 and hoped for the best. After a few fitful minutes I managed to fall asleep only to have strange dreams. When awake for a few minutes, Tina came in and handed me the baby for her to catch some z's for 30 minutes. We went downstairs for breakfast and the sky turned dark as night! The next set of rain came in and drenched the area, but moved out quickly. We also had lunch at The Big Chill restaurant. There are several of them here in Delhi, with all of them having very tasty cuisine! Mine was amazing, Tuscan chicken with spinach and Sun dried tomatos in a sauce you could taste the heavy cream in! Yum!. Served with just right green beans and bell pepper strips.

That's all for today, I am tired and ready for the bed that calls my name. Have a wonderful day!

Cast net, Sand Island Light, Catch of the day, Middle bay light
Acrylic in canvas all 4 x 12
Days 44, 45, 46, &47 of the 100 days~100 Paintings Spring 2918







1 comment: