Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Sea Turtle see me

Today's posted painting was an adventure to complete. In between baby duty, Christina and I both completed pieces today. I really appreciate my son in law allowing me to basically take over his childhood desk, allowing me to paint. Another day, another painting, not enough sleep. My bed will feel wonderful when I get home, but most of all I will enjoy the quiet. indi a is a noisy place.
I awakened early this morning about 530. I was trying to go back to sleep as it was still dark. As I snuggled down, expecting to sleep, doors in the kitchen, people talking and water running all disturbed my reverie. I listened and heard distant singing, the mosque calling worshippers to prayer. Not a bad idea, I thought. I got up, read my bible and chatted with Chris this morning.
A good day indeed!

Sea Turtle see me, Acrylic on canvas, 12 x24 inches
Day 54   of the 100 days~100 paintings, Spring 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment