Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Sea Turtle's looking at you!


Today's post is the last of the three turtle series.
I am also nearing the end of my trip here. While I have another week, each day brings me closer to home, taxes, painting the new bed, and getting ready for shows.
I am so grateful I have a husband that says yes when I want to go. We do have to budget in order for me to come here as it is expensive. I will take away many happy memories from this trip, and sad I can't spend more time here. Our daughter is a bit melancholy too, knowing Neel won't have the extensive Ya ya and Yoyo time that Archer had when he was a baby.
What's so calls will be frequent I hope!
Home , husband and hounds are calling and I will go.

What a day it has been discovering the delights and demands of a 4 month old. He is not sleeping well and consequently neither is Christina. I have asked her to bring him to me at night, but alas I cannot feed him. Once fed, he goes to sleep, but the moment he is out into the crib becomes wide awake. He also gets uncomfortable with gas and has a bit of colic at times.
The joys of parenthood, best survived in your much younger years.

Sea Turkey's looking at you!, Acrylic on canvas, 12x24
Day 54 of the 100 days~100 paintings Spring 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment