Monday, January 21, 2019

Sea Turtle Mania




I am praying I have figured out the problems here in India.
I have been here for several days, but unable to post because of issues with my phone and internet access.  Having arrived here in the wee hours Friday morning, I have had issues with my phone ever since. I have been painting, but frustrated with loading up from my phone. There is a strong Wi-Fi here and access to phone coverage, but nothing will load from the phone now. What's weird is I am able to What's ap,surf the net, and facebook, but the blog downloads are simply not functioning properly. Frustrated, I have turned in desperation to my fire that I brought with me. I am unfamiliar with this device, so now I must learn a new way of shooting and editing my photos. It's all giving me a headache from the tension and stress.
Figured out for now, I am just praying this post does not simply disappear!  Fumble fingers aside, here is the first 4 of seven photos needed to catch up on the blog. 

Sea Turtle Mania I,II, III, and IV, Acrylic on canvas, 12 x  12h
Days 40, 41, 42, &43 of the 100 days~100 paintings Spring 2019

2 comments: