Sunday, July 25, 2021

A Watchful Eye V


A Watchful Eye V
This is a replacement for one of the pieces at the Audubon show in Mississippi.
I got an email asking me about my heron grouping.
The night of the opening, the first pair of herons sold.
They had a gentleman come in and want to buy the four herons as a grouping last week.
I told Susan I would get them done as soon as possible.
They should be delivered this week by my loving husband as I am teaching all week in the morning.
Tuesday and Thursday are getting things built for VBS at our church the week of August 2nd.
The past weeks paintings completed while camping will most likely be traveling to the show as well.
I also received a phone call from someone that attended the show opening and talked with me at length about my large 4 piece crab. She determined that the size of the original was a little large for her space.
They want the crab on 4-20x20 canvases.
Another sale for the Audubon show!
Never dreamed this show would be so tremendous!

Now my problem is, I don't have that size canvas on hand any more as I used them all up.
I've ordered canvases from Michaels that night.
Which reminds me, if you have never used the bulk/pro option from Michaels to buy canvas, you are missing out on a great deal!
This weeks sale at the store was Buy one get one free.
This meant two canvases would have been $40 plus tax.
By using the pro option on the website, I was able to purchase nearly 4 for the same price!
Sure you have to be patient, but delivery is free for orders over $59 I think!
Purchasing canvases this way is a bargain for sure!

Anyway, I need to pack for classes next week, tomorrow morning is going to come early!

A watchful eye V, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 12 x 24
Day 27 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment