Friday, July 30, 2021

Relaxed


The second in the series of round canvases.
I am in absolute love with them!
They are so different and beautiful.
I am looking forward to hanging them at the local gallery and getting opinions from possible patrons.
Only problem is, they will be a limited series.
Limited by the amount of time Hobby Lobby offers them for sale!
I am looking forward to more of these, although they are a challenge to paint 
as they want to roll off the easel.
I am wiring them to the mast, and taping the bottom edge while painting them.
Limited indeed!
Chris looked at them today and said "Yeah, I can't build those!"

We also took 12 new pieces to the Pascagoula River Audubon Center today.
They are the works I did while in the camper and at home. 
2 new herons, 2 new pelicans,  3 lionfish, and 5 turtles galore!
As we were removing the sold works, and trying to hang the herons, Susan said "you might as well remove those, they're already sold."
"and probably the pelicans too!"
This show is so much more than I ever expected.
There is still another month to go and two major meetings scheduled 
there in the room where the art is located.
I am up to 65 pieces delivered to the show now with 11 sold so far.
I also got to meet the young lady whose parents purchased "That's a big blue!" for her birthday.
It will go in a condo down in Orange Beach.

Delightful day.
AND I got to paint!

Relaxed, acrylic on wood panel, 24 inches
Day 32 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021




 

No comments:

Post a Comment