Friday, July 16, 2021

Seasonal visitor


It seems every year I paint a variety of crabs both in sepia and in color.
Blue crabs are always interesting to paint because they are so complicated.
I love painting them!

Meanwhile, we took new pieces to the Stewart Heath Gallery in Malbis today. 
The turtles, Two to Tango are now available there.
I also received an email telling me another piece sold at the Audubon show!
I am really pleased at both the turn out of people and the sales have been surprising to say the least.
I never expected this beautiful space to really sell too.
Susan does a spectacular job of promoting and using the space to it's best advantage.
I'm also very happy that they have already asked me to return for another show.

We are also getting ready to take the motorhome out to Lake Martin.
My sister, Lorene will be staying here, no doubt spoiling the dogs absolutely rotten!
Lots of packing, planning, and preparing to take artwork with me to work upon while on our trip.
Then the week afterward, will be teaching in the morning, creating at church in the afternoon,
then painting at night!

Life is fun at the Raccoon Retreat studio in beautiful Fairhope, Alabama!

Seasonal visitor, Acrylic on canvas, 12x12
Day 18 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021


 

No comments:

Post a Comment