Friday, July 23, 2021

Ocean Invader III


We are on the road and headed home today. I am actually blogging from the highway. I am still amazed that technology is advanced to the point it is today. I can blog from the road, get directions, research paintings, photograph items for steampunk, receive texts, receive and make calls, and chat with friends a half a world away in Zimbabwe, Africa.  I am so grateful for this wonderful computer we call a phone that is so powerful a tool. I have been able to get a lot of pieces done while at the campground in our motorhome. It is a lovely space to paint, although I need to get an easel in here so I don't have to paint in my lap!(Kinda difficult when you have a 20 inch canvas). We are headed home one day early so I can get pieces ready for Chris to take to Mississippi next week. They have sold 11 so far, with more sales to come!
Thank you Lord for provision!
Ocean Invader III, acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 16*16
Day 25 of the 100 days-100 paintings 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment