Monday, July 5, 2021

Seahorse I


Always a favorite of mine to paint, a seahorse!
Comical and wonderful, I think God showed his sense of humor with this creature.
In addition to painting, I packed the show today to head to Mississippi.
There is a total of 48 pieces if you count the individual small ones!
These works are on a total of 49 canvases.
Whew!
I pray the Pascagoula River Audubon Center likes them!

My husband Chris got his goal accomplished for today as well.
He wanted to complete the carport raising so our new motorhome would fit underneath.
I admit, I was a nervous wreck because he was doing the job by himself.
He thought smarter, not harder and using a couple of come along's raised it two feet!
I am so proud of him!
The best part, it cost about $250.00 instead of the the thousands we had been quoted.
Great job Chris!

Anyway I look at it, it was a good day, full of activity and now I'm tired so no long post tonight!

Seahorse I, Acrylic on Shadowbox canvas, 16x16
Day 7 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment