Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Tiny turtle


I photographed this little guy while at the Turtle Hospital in Marathon, Florida.
It is a magical place, full of caring people that really love sea turtles.
At the time, I think he was sucked into the water cooling area of the electrical plant. 
Once rescued, checked out, he became an ambassador of sorts for the hospital.
He traveled quite a bit before growing too large and being released.

Today has been a full day of painting, appointments, and grand coming to play in the pool.
We always enjoy his activity level and are ready when it's bedtime for all of us!
I also got everything together for my classes I'm teaching at the Alabama Contemporary in two weeks.
We are winding down summer already here, with a camping trip planned, 
a final week of art camp, 
and of course painting every day!

Tiny turtle, Acrylic on poured background, 4x12 inches
Day 9 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021


 

No comments:

Post a Comment