Tuesday, July 27, 2021

An Attitude II


Still in the mode to fill in the show in Mississippi.
One more tomorrow, then Chris heads over to allow those that have purchased pieces to take them home.
In deed a wonderful problem to have.
Regardless, the art is being seen, in air conditioning, and protected.
It has been wonderful so far!

Today found me in day two of the art camp in Mobile.
Whew!
These kids are challenging my artists mind, creativity, and stamina!
I love it, all of it!
Taught until 12.
Then headed back to Fairhope for lunch with Chris.

One o'clock found me at church working on VBS items which starts next Monday.
I am so excited to be almost finished with a lot of really cool items to make the kids happy, and me too!
The theme is "I Wonder" and I truly wonder what they will think when they see the amazing things we've created. 
I never could have done half of this without the incredible help of lots of people from the church.
Usually, I am the person in charge and doing the vast majority of the work.
This time has allowed my creativity to soar, with lots of hands willing to do lots of painting!
Lots of extra large items on hand to make them "Wonder!"

I jumped in the pool for about an hour, then had leftovers for dinner. (Thanks Chris!)
Cleaned up, started the dishwasher.
Off to the studio.
Printing up photos of the kids in Graffiti class for their next project.
Finishing same photos with clear gesso to seal and allow them to work on top!
Last, but not least painting this evening!

An Attitude II, Acrylic on canvas, 12x24
Day 29 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021
A very full, very fun, very fascinating day!



 

1 comment:

  1. I really have been enjoying your posts, and recently made my way to the exhibit at the MS Audubon center, it was lovely to see your works!

    ReplyDelete