Sunday, July 4, 2021

Stunning


"Stunning"
I am always amazed at the work that comes from my brushes.
I am so grateful that I actually get to create something and people want to pay me for it!
It has been several months with Covid ruining the shows, 
but the art world at least for me is roaring back to life.
The galleries are selling, people are coming to shows, and acceptance letters are 
going out for the shows coming down the calendar.
It seems things are slowly coming back to normal.
At least the new "normal".
I pray we will all be a little more cautious and careful in the coming months.
Getting vaccinated, wearing masks when out in public, 
and socially distancing when out with strangers.

The battle is not over yet.
We still cannot travel to India, primarily because of the Delta version of Covid.
I really want to go to India and back to Africa.
This whole mess needs to settle down  and go away.
Yet, God is in control and I trust in His plan.
It's not always easy to trust that "God's got this" is it?
My life has been much easier since I turned over the reins of the horse 
I am riding and just go along for the ride.
So far, I love the journey God has for me!

Every show we go and participate in there is at least one artist 
looking for the answer to what do people want to buy.
As artists, we create simply to create and sometimes to sell.
Fortunately for me, I love creating and people want to purchase!
Proverbs 16:33
We throw the dice, but God determines where they land.
The dice we throw are the booth fees we pay.
 God allows me to play along with Him by my side and taking the lead.
May your 4th of July be an amazing day of fun and safe celebrations!

"Stunning", Acrylic on canvas, 16 x 40
Day 6 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021




 

No comments:

Post a Comment