Monday, July 26, 2021

A watchful eye VI


A watchful eye VI
Six great blue herons.....
While I have painted many before, these guys are special because they are probably already sold.
My Ocean Odyssey at the Audubon Center is going very well.
I never dreamed in a million thoughts that I would sell as many as I have at this show so far.
The director is very pleased, and I am pleased to give them the 30 % as they have worked hard for it!
The space is gorgeous and really worth the trip over.
We are delivering several this week, I say we I mean Chris.
Chris is taking them over to the Center, but I have to get another 
inventory list together with sizes and pricing.
It truly is a beautiful show, and the director thinks I'm not done yet!
I am truly humbled at my talent and provision that God gives to me.

I started teaching today at the Alabama Contemporary Art Center in downtown Mobile.
2 classes, Graffiti and Recycled art. 
Of course recycled art, it's what I have taught now for about 20 years.
The kids enjoy it, and so do I !
It helps keep the trash out of landfills, and creates something beautiful.
The parents are usually shocked to find out that the creations are recycled materials.
Recycled materials are the best, because they're free!

This evening brings me back to the studio of course.
Another painting, another day.
A watchful eye, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 12 x 24
Day 28 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment