Wednesday, July 28, 2021

An air of confidence II


An air of confidence II.
I am finishing up the new pieces to take to the Audubon Center. 
These are replacement works for ones already sold, so they can go to their new homes.
I am so grateful for the sales so far!

Today was a long day.
The day started with a slow awakening for me.
Bible study and journaling before rushing headlong into the day.
I am in prayer even now for the people that have, or have had Covid.
This mess is no joke folks, with variants breaking through the double vaccinated people.
I am praying just to stay safe and healthy myself, as well as others in my family.
It has already hit my Aunt, My brother, and my son.
Please get vaccinated folks, it does work!

Chris has completed my "order " for new shadowbox frames.
There's a long day of stretching ahead soon!
In the meantime I create!

VBS sets are going very well, with a lot completed and more to go.
We set up on Sunday after church.
We have permission to borrow some really cool baseball player cut outs and I get them tomorrow.
We are also buying lumber to use to build flats for sets in the church.
Tomorrow will be another long day for sure!
Making art, varnishing art, finishing art, delivering art.
It's all a part of the process!

An air of confidence, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 12 x 24
Day 30 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment