Monday, July 24, 2017

Breaking out


Breaking out

Nothing makes me happier than to have people love my work! I am so grateful for the talents God has gifted me with so generously. Every day I get to do what I love doing, create!
This is another shadowbox canvas, one of the most popular types of canvases I use, because of the dimension it adds to my paintings.

It is now getting close to the  time for turtles to start hatching. We went to training tonight for nest monitoring. Next week we'll sit by the nest for 2 hours listening for signs of movement. If you've never experienced a boil at a nest, it is amazing! I have been at several nest hatchings and each one is unique. 

Breaking out, Acrylic on canvas, 12 x 24
Day 22 of the 100 days~ 100 paintings

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and how amazing to witness a nest hatching. You truly are blessed!

    ReplyDelete