Thursday, July 20, 2017

Flamingo IV


Flamingo IV

The last in the series of Flamingos for now. Each measuring 10 x 20 inches they are made to be in pairs although they can be bought individually. If you notice two face right, two face left. 

Art class is almost over at the Art Center and so will children's summer classes be finished for me!
I can then work on the program for Atelier class at the Eastern Shore Art Center for the Fall. The classes will be on Tuesdays after school, starting in September. What is Atelier? The word means studio in French and it is an anything goes class. We have done painting, recycled art, wire art, 
paper mache, sculpture and so much more! I look forward to an exciting fall with the little ones!

I am also preparing for Fall classes with ESILL, Eastern Shore Institute of Lifelong Learning. I am offering a beginning Watercolor class, An intermediate Watercolor class, 
Beginning Acrylics (or Oils), and continuing Acrylics. The classes start in September as well. Look for their flier to come out shortly!

I will also be teaching again at my church, Scripts & Strokes starts on Monday's in September as well. Add in a couple of shows, 100 days of paintings, and life is rocking here at the 
Raccoon Retreat Studio!

Flamingo IV, Acrylic on canvas, 10 x 20
Day 18 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment