Monday, July 17, 2017

Flamingo I


Flamingo I is a painting done from photographs I took several years ago while on a trip to the keys. I was fascinated by the birds, dipping and jumping in the water. We were visiting a small animal park  and I really was impressed by the variety of animals calling this place home!

On a side note, my show and teaching schedule is firming up as we speak! I've already received acceptance letters from National Shrimp Festival, Gulf Shores Mid October, Jubilee Festival, Daphne Late September. Still waiting to hear from Peter Anderson in Ocean Springs, 1st weekend in November.

More exciting news!
EVERY gallery I am represented by sold works this month! (Total of 5!)
Some large sales, some small, but ALL sold something.
 A first for me!

Flamingo I , Acrylic on canvas, 10 x 20

No comments:

Post a Comment