Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Flamingo II


I am once again teaching at the Eastern Shore Art Center. This week the class is slightly smaller, but no less intense! I try to keep the kids busy with creating. 
(After all, that IS what they are in class to do, create!)
Hopefully they are having fun while they are making their masterpieces.

A side note, I am also going through my Ahem, dozen boxes of supplies!
Finally letting go of some of the clutter, and trying to get it down to one box of supplies, 
and one box of teaching examples. We are trying new projects this year, so there will be more examples to pack after classes are over until fall.

Flamingo II is another in the series of birds coming from my easel of late. It also is in color, which is something people have been requesting. I love painting them, they are so fun!

Flamingo II , Acrylic on canvas, 10 x 20
Day 16 of the 100 days~100 paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment