Friday, July 21, 2017

Picasso boxes and dish washing gel?


I know I said I wouldn't but here I go!
This past week has been another inspiring session with the young ones!
I had little ones from 7 to 11 years this past week and they are just too fun!
Most fun of all were the Picasso boxes! They are made from recycled cereal, cookie, drink, and any box I could get my hands on to cut into shapes. There are also some toilet paper tubes as well.
Masking tape or glue to put them together and then paint! I forgot to photograph the one that had tiger stripes! I am so grateful that parents share their children with this art teacher. 
I am indeed blessed and full of energy now!


My third attempt at the acrylic paint, dish washing gel and spray paint. 
They are so fun! The kids love to wash off the gel and expose their paint underneath.

Picasso boxes and dish washing gel, mixed media, 
Day 19 of the 100 days~100 paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment