Thursday, July 27, 2017

Seahorse central


Ah! 
Now this was a day of getting things done!
Of course, the husband, Christopher helped a lot with some of it this morning.
First off, we have our youngest coming home from India for a few days to the good old USA! 
While she is here, she has a show in New York City, visits with siblings, and a renewing of vows American style! We are SO excited to host our beautiful India Family while they are here, and plans are being made to show them a good time while they are visiting us. I can only hope we make them feel as welcome here as we felt in India. Many thanks to my husband, as he helped me get the invitations out in a timely manner! No small feat as they were quite involved and I am a control freak! There I said it, I love to be in control! But I let it go sometimes, delegate, delegate, delegate....

Many other things happened today as the Mr. is retired and needing things to do! I am grateful for him being home now and not fighting traffic, the heat, and the call phone.
Seahorse Central is one of the 'things' happening today. I enjoy painting seahorses and it is a plus that they always sell eventually.

Seahorse Central, Acrylic on canvas, 24 x 24 shadowbox canvas
Day 25 of the 100 days~100 paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment