Thursday, July 6, 2017

Don't be fooled by my toothy smile!


Yet another shadowbox canvas leaves the easel today. I am delighted to be able to paint another alligator. The last one I painted on a shadowbox sold before I could even photograph it! While not a common species in the sea, I have seen them swim in the brackish waters of our Mobile Bay as well as the Mississippi sound off the coast of Horn Island. For that reason I include them in my marine life  this year. I once tried to get my husband to Kayak over to about a 4 ft juvenile near 5 rivers so I could photograph him. 
He wanted nothing to do with that adventure!
(Same scenario with a caribbean grey reef shark in the Florida Keys. He never lets me have any fun, but he keeps me out of trouble......) Love ya honey!

I also ordered a dozen 24 x 24 canvases today. They are on a deep sale, and we cannot build them that inexpensively! A dozen more! It's a good thing I love painting them!

Don't be fooled by my toothy smile! , 24 x 24 inch canvas with a 12 x 12 opening, 
Acrylic , Day 4 of the 100 Days~100 Paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment