Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Commander of the sea



Well today was a  first! Lisa (Our share the beach coordinator was confused) When she called to bring the team to the water, she didn't know if they had one nest or possibly two! 
Apparently there were a LOT of turtle tracks. 

I could not go and help as I am teaching full time at the Mobile Museum of art this week. My week has been interesting to say the least, with preteen boys and girls in tow. We've gotten a great deal of work done, but we still have an incredible amount more to complete.
 Me and my grandiose plans!
 I always have dreams of everything going perfectly and that is never the case! 
We have two days to finish two rather large steampunk projects.
 At least the Acrylic and watercolor class are going swimmingly.

Commander of the sea, acrylic on canvas 12 x 12
Day 10 of the 100 days~100 paintings

Watercolor turtle winner
11x15inches
Bonus painting for day 10

No comments:

Post a Comment