Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Somewhat crabby II


I visited another sepia today in an effort to clean the homeless paintings out of the studio.
We tell folks it is easy enough to add color to a sepia, but they don't always believe me. 
This one was another one that I am surprised did not sell 
The trio, (yes there is one more in the works) will be at the gallery this Friday night in downtown Fairhope. Our artwalk is wonderfully attended and always a lot of fun! Our gallery at 18 S Section street is usually packed with people. We have lots of nibbles to offer, made by our talented artists for your enjoyment. Oh and then there's the art! 

I changed out my space today with a lot of the new works from the 100 days series 2018.
Every painting is new, with the exception of one of a pair of turtles.
My husband has also added to the space his wood turning. 
We are both enjoying being artists with the gallery.
We truly believe it is the best of the best in Fairhope!

Somewhat Crabby II, 12 x 12 , Acrylic on canvas
Day 30 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2018

1 comment: