Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Feeling a little crabby III


Today I am feeling a little crabby myself.
The day was humming along swimmingly until I tried to print the blog posts for a book. 
One printed just fine, Then I get a message that the printhead is missing or failed.
Several attempts to replace said printhead, jiggle printhead, watch you tube video to clean printhead all were an epic fail. I cannot even locate a printhead for this printer online. 
The online helps were no help, the virtual tech sent me in the same direction.
After an hour..........
I am beyond frustrated, I am not tech or computer savvy. 
Anyway, there may be a new printer in the works for me.
Bleah!


I'd rather spend my money elsewhere. 
I'm much better with a brush than a computer!

Feeling a little crabby III, Acrylic on canvas, Shadowbox frame
Day 23 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment