Friday, September 2, 2022

Somewhat Crabby II


Somewhat Crabby II
I am not crabby today myself.
We all have things we want to do, and things we have to do!
We want all our money, but we need to give our tithe.
Trust me, tithing is fun, we get to play with the other 90 percent!
We want to stay up late, because the creating is so good.
We have to get up early though, because there are mouths to feed!
We want to buy something, but we have a bill to pay.
Don't pay the bill, don't eat, have a roof over your head, or gas in the car.
The invitation comes, you accept.
Then you realize you can't go because of...........you fill it in.
Last night we had an event I wasn't feeling like going to.
I made food and went anyway.
I really enjoyed myself, and so did my husband.
Sometimes life is just that way.
Do the thing, go to the event, pay the bill, give your tithe.

Somewhat Crabby II, Acrylic on wood panel, 12 inches round
Day 67 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022
 

No comments:

Post a Comment