Thursday, September 8, 2022

Whale songs


I am just so amazed that I get to have fun and then make a living while doing it!
I pray everyone finds a job they love, and then get paid for it as well.
I never dreamed I would be teaching and selling art.
God is so good!
I thank Him for the talent he gives me and the opportunities.

Whale songs was painted tonight while teaching a class.
I prepared and expected 12, but ended up with 14 in the class.
After 2 hours of solid running around and encouraging the class,  
14 people went home with a painting they love.
I painted these as a demonstration on a larger canvas.
Then, as a bonus, a gentleman taking the class bought two of my paintings as well!
It has been a long, successful day.
Goodnight for tonight!

Whale songs, Acrylic on canvas, 15 x 30 inches
Day 72 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment