Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Another close up!


These birds are just magnificent!
I really enjoy painting them too.
This is a companion piece for last nights entry.
Hopefully they will sell in pairs, as they look really great together!
Either way, they are helping me get ready for shows.

The entries for the Winter /Spring events have really started rolling in as well.
I've already entered Arts & Crafts Fairhope, and Gulf Breeze Celebrates the Arts for Spring.
There are a few other shows to put in for in the Spring, Melbourne, Amelia Island Shrimp Festival, and Art in the Pass/Pass Christian, MS. 
I am looking at Del Ray again as I've put in for the Cape Coral Show in January as well.
I am having to adjust photos for Zapp though, so it will accept them as entries.

In the middle of all this, I have a couple of projects for the Children's pastor at our church as well.
God calls, I listen and act upon the callings.
Mardi Gras regalia, sewing for my own tent, projects for sale.
It's all a part of my studio and artist's life!
I'm so grateful to have a mate that loves what I do!

Another close up!, Acrylic on wood panel, 24 inches round
Day 86 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021


 

No comments:

Post a Comment