Monday, September 20, 2021

The encounter IV


The encounter IV
Does this guy look familiar?
He should.
Actually this one is a reverse of the original one.
I try to give everyone and original when they purchase from me.
I may paint the same turtle over and over, but it will be on different size canvases,
reversed in it's pose, or in some cases, flippers will be moved.
This guy was fun to paint!
I had to do a replacement painting for one that sold yesterday.
After my flying trip to the gallery on Saturday, the lovely couple bought 4 of my pieces!
Today I got to see why.
There bedroom is decorated in black and white.
I was in absolute shock when I saw where the paintings will call home.
So beautiful together!

They compliment the decoration, don't you think?
I am simply wowed by this combination and so delighted that my works are a part of their lovely home!
Thank you Lord for provision!

The Encounter IV, Acrylic on Shadowbox canvas, 24 x 24 inches
Day 84 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021



 

No comments:

Post a Comment