Friday, September 24, 2021

Crabby pose



Well!
This is the end of the rounds again.
At least for now.
They are fun to paint and so elegant looking.
Today was a busy day.
I started out late.
Very late for me.
I woke up at 8am.
I usually cannot sleep past dawn as I am very light sensitive.
However, as I mentioned last night I may be coming down with a cold.
I am staying home tonight.
 I was supposed to go to our oldest daughters to hang out for an overnight stay.
I don't want to be a germ bomb, so here I stay.

I painted, I carved, and I sent money to a friend.
I painted the crab today.
After we went for a walk with the dogs and lunch.
I then took the block of wood I got from the shop and reverse carved the ornaments for this year.
I will still have the sea turtle, shrimp, and octopus.
After polling Facebook it was suggested I do a seahorse or crab.
Instead I chose to do both!
I will have sets of 5 ornaments to offer this year.
I will still have the rich blue and ice blue ornaments as well.
The pearl white was a hit last year, so it will return as well as a new color!
Gold!
I think they will be very pretty with the pearl white clay on them!
So excited I have these carved now!
It's not even October yet!
I'm proud of me for getting it done.
The friend I sent money to is finally getting paid by his school, but things are not out of the weeds yet.
I am purchasing one of his paintings and he is  paying rent two months at a time, 
so that pressure is off his plate.
The landlord's daughter is a bulldog as far as rent being paid and was threatening to evict.
God said nope!
Send money.
So I obey His quiet urgings and send money.
 My friend and his family are safe for now.
They also have some food for the table.

God is so good!

Crabby pose, Acrylic on Wood panel, 24 inches round
Day 88 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021



 

No comments:

Post a Comment