Saturday, September 18, 2021

Whew!


What a day!
I ran errands with our oldest daughter this morning with both of us taking 
advantage of time to spend together,
We let the house about 6:30 and got back at 12:30.
Hobby Lobby was the main stop and we both got supplies for upcoming projects we both have.
It was a precious time spent together and we got lunch.
Actually we brought lunch home to the crew at the house.

We then both went to my studio as I was looking for something for one of her projects.
We found the molds she needed and I showed her how to use them.
Her projects are always so interesting and complicated!
We took apart the sloper we made for an outfit we're working on for Mardi Gras too.
Then she had to leave for a job here in Fairhope. 

Chris and I then took the dogs for a ride and I got a phone call from one of my galleries.
What do you have right now in the studio?
Someone that has purchased one of my pieces may want more.
I told her what I had, and she asked if we could bring them at 6pm after she taught a class.
I said sure.
Then came the mad rush to get wires on the backs.
 I also had to varnish 7 pieces praying they would be dry enough to transport at 5:30.
About the time we were to load up, we get a call from our daughter.
Her car won't start.

Chris and I divided and conquered, he went to help our daughter
 and I loaded up and headed to the gallery.
I made it in time, signed in all the pieces after she chose what to put in inventory.
I then drove home.
7:00pm
While I was driving home our daughter texted dad was taking her home as the car was dead.
Cooked a quick meal, and ate.
Just as we were finishing, Chris came home and he ate as well.
8:00pm
Cleaned up the kitchen and dragged myself upstairs to work.
What you see is it.
I got the rounds painted white tonight!
That's all!
I'll find out tomorrow if the any of the pieces will fit in the collectors home.

Whew! Acrylic on wood panels, 24 inches round
Day 82 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment