Sunday, September 19, 2021

Oh what a glorious day!




Two herons, two days.
Oh what a wonderful day!
It's Sunday here and we go to church service now since Covid restrictions have been lifted.
We missed our church family while out on Lockdown.
I cannot imagine what it's like in other countries.
I know we really enjoy it a lot in person.
Any way,
Glorious day!
Why?
My husband of 42 years, almost 43, decided to acknowledge Jesus by getting baptized this morning!
It was a surprise to me that he had made that decision as he always 
told me one of his friends from work had baptized him.
Well they had, but it didn't feel right.
So he made my day in church today!

Our son was also able to repair our oldest daughters car that went kaput yesterday.
He determined from the video that it was the battery.
When he got to the car, he confirmed it.
He took sister and picked up the battery and installed it.
The car started immediately.
Our Son, her brother is amazing with cars, especially jeeps.
We then met for a delightful lunch downtown at the Bone and Barrel.
It was heavenly, laughing together and eating a really great meal too!
The only thing missing was the youngest daughter.
Hopefully Covid will settle soon, so we can all get together again.

Meanwhile, I paint.
And
Paint I must!
Because after taking paintings to Stewart Heath Gallery yesterday.
The couple came in and bought 4 today!
This is the same couple that bought my Seahorse the night I taught the class at the gallery.
They are redecorating and decided these were the one's they wanted together.
All told the grouping is 2 ft tall and 4 1/2 ft wide.
I am so grateful to be able to create and make money while doing it!
Thanks be to God for a great day!


Oh what a glorious day! Herons, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 12 x 24 inches
Day 83 (and 82!) of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment